THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tired n Sleepy but can't even take a nap.....

Today is already 8th of April, its Thursday...oh my, time really goes fast until i don't even noticed that we are on April month...but i do noticed one thing is Baby Earl is 15days already (^_^) and i started feel a bit bored and annoying sometimes because thought its only 15days stay at home, not going anywhere even go to kicthen but its seems enough to make me feel bored and annoying...all i do for the whole day is feeding,bathing,talking to Baby Earl alone...besides all i do only surfing around until midnight....
At days, baby sleep so well and should be my chance to take a nap or sleeping while he's sleeping too, but i don't know why my eyes can't close even just for 5minutes..maybe i think too much of something else because my body telling me that im too tired but my mind and my eyes can't rest for me...these kind of habit doesnt exists during my two previous son and daughter,so i would say that maybe it is because im getting older?? ahaha...lol. To be honest, yess..i should and i have to force myself to have an enough rest after this because i don't want to fall sick suddenly while my 3 small kids needs me all the time...all i want is to make sure my 3 children get their enough food,rest and education at home..since i left my two kids because of giving birth to their little brother so i feel sorry to them because they are still small but Mommy sometimes not with them while they need me. Oppss, Baby Earl seems calling to be feed so i better to off here and will come back soon for another post...

0 comments: