THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 7, 2014

New year new me..

I ve no idea what to write..but i jz want 2 express my feeling....for this new year...i want 2 bcome a better person than i was before......if before this i hurt so many ppl...i hope this year i will help ppl more than i do before..if before this i only care 4 my heart n feeling ..i hope this year i would sacrifice more than i do before....i jz feel that i nvr do any kind thing d whole life....i feel that im too selfish n ego ...bcoz i feel there is no used to battle wthin myself...its hurt me a lot...hurt myself too much....n its make ppl hate me so much...thats make me sad thou...no one understand what im goin thru..only God knws everything abt me....i cant help myself so i decided to help ppl ...at least it will make them happy n so do i...i cant stop ppl to judge me but at least i cn pray 4 them each n every moment i feel want 2 pray.....n this new year i want 2 do a lot 2 my kids..i dont want missed any moment wt them anymore....n helping their father 2 run his business at least it will make him satisfied n happy person....i hope he will have a good business n do anything what make him happy...i wont disturb him n wont say anything abt it..i just want he feel happy wt his life....For the father of my kids..Mr Cooney, im sorry if i hurt u alot n hvng so much arguments wt u a whole time we were living together...i jz hope this year...you will hv a good life,good business n always healthy....go n do anything that make u happy..i promise i wont be dstrction along ur journey...i will always stay behind u to support n pray 4 u...

To everyone who willing to stay besides me n always pray 4 me..i thank you so much....i just want all of u know that im trying harder to become a good person ...pls support me n lend me ur hand if i fall down again n again...dont gv me any of ur shoulders bcos im trying 2 hold it myself ...

0 comments: