THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 29, 2009

1 more weeks to go...

Hey pals...here i am again..blogging as a routine i guess...just want to share a bit of my life with u all the bloggers reader..^_^.. Am to blogging my daughter, will turn to 1 year old very2 soon...time flies so fast....i feel that i just gv born to her only a past few month..and now, with God mercy and guide, our lovely daughter and oso my 2nd child will turn to 1 years old...1 more weeks to go and its on 09.11.2009...

And guess what, due to my unfinished work at school, i havent manage any b'day party to her...and i didnt book any cake , xtcly me and huby dint get a chance to discuss to choose which cake we want to prepare for our 1 years old baby girl...u see, school holidays is around the corner and the school will close very soon too so all teachers not only in my school are 'busy-ing' to prepare any of paper work before the school is closed for school holidays right..and the same time, we - the teachers are excited to 'berlumba-lumba' finished all the job and having the blast long holidays...^_^ so me too, until i forgot my baby girl will turn to 1 years old soon...then our boy,(our 1st child) will turn to 3, in the coming new year..when i flash back..im grateful and happy because my 1st child was born on 1st Jan 2007, which is a new year...and i remember there are 6 mother together with me delivered the same time in Ranau Hospital...and so happy when the hosp preparing a new year gift for us who delivering on 01.01.07...that was a precious moment i had to become a Mother for the first time in my life...i never will forgot about it..and thank God coz HE choose the special date to our beloved son....

And now...both them are growing so fast and im happy...even it is not an easy work to become a full time working mother to a very small children..but i thank God they growed healthy with their Guardian Angel,Jesus Christ..amen. and i want to thanks for all the people who are wealing to take care of my both prince and princess while me and hubby went to working...and part of it, hubby do a lot of housework than me..thanks By! ^_^

0 comments: