THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Its Raining Today!!!....

..Good morning Malaysia......i woke up in the morning..(as usual)..have to ready to go to work again...but the weather seems not very nice today..perhaps its only a bit 'lazy day' for me...^_^ daa...yeah,hoping that school holiday will start again very very soon...ahakz...
And thats true..what i'm thinking early in the morning become true...yess,its raining heavily here in Ranau town...waahhhh,soooo nice can have a nap right now...and guess what last night i don't have a good sleep ..i don't know why,but i feel don't sleepy yet and im looking at the watch it shows time already 12.45am in the midnight...but funny coz i don't feel sleepy yet but i don't feel want to surfing and play pc games oso..(usualy thats what i'll do whenever i don't feel sleepy)

And last night i try to update my blog but i feel my laziness is conquer me by that time..so i off early than usual and try to sleep early..and yess,i really need to 're-build' my blog as i leave sooo far n so many things about blogger recently...

Then pals,im in my school right now, waiting for my classes after this..but thinking to write some jurnal for today....so log out for now and will see u all soon....Have a nice day pals.....

Chaww!!

0 comments: