THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

30th of october....

Nothing much i feel wanna write now it just i feel grateful n thank God....my work almost finish and i can concentrate wt my assignment n final exam....

I just wanna share to all bloggers out there...there is time when we feel like we ve been rejected by some friends and the friends of us are d most closest with u...u will feel like d whole world r abandoned u right? And everytime u thinks of them u will feel dt u r alone in this world u lost ur most trusted n best friend...but trust me peeps, u r not alone in this world...u can live in this world even u hv to b alone thats d way how u keep alive...i myself experienced everything abt it.... i lost my bestfriend n i feel like i hv nothing to trust anymore bcoz we fight only abt a small matter bt it seems like its abt dead or alive... from tht moment i learn to not put all my trust or hope to a person called 'bff' coz its hurt my heart n feeling so muchh loosing someone u care ,a friend tht shared laugh n sadness wt u even the bff r not ur childhood fren bt we know d time that u both share is a golden memories ever....

But wat ever it is...its all ordy past..n gone wt d wind...lets time heals everything...n God knows d best way for everyone...so let God do His work n we as a human being...to make us keep life goes on...it is important thing to do that is Forgiving n Forgeting....no matter who s wrong or right, we must forgive them n start our new life by forgetting d past....so today i forgive my bff n leave behind everything that is not worth to remember at all.....God bless everyone in this world...

0 comments: