THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

05 november 2013.......

today is public holiday.....

my job is cleaning d messy room,updating FB n updating d results for final exam....n im happy can stay at home relax n hv my sleeping beauty hehehehe

when i think bck,sch holidays is around d corner.. cant wait to spent time at home n relax frm d sch stuff.... 

so today i wanna sharing abt one of me ex celiq n oso my senior friend who was admitted to icu qeh few days ago bcoz hvng a bad asthma.... she cant even talk n a 'hose' of oxygent was inside her mouth...feel sad n i cant imagine her condition right now...how i wish i cn visit her right now...i just dont want to think more but i know she s strong n i know God always take care of her....b strong koni!! get up n get well soon my fren...:-(

0 comments: