THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 3, 2013

03 November 2013.....

feel a bit tired today...as too many programme at sch that need 2 b settle down b4 sch holidays start within 2weeks...

i dont wish any more than now...i just hope i can settle all d sch works and hand out my assignment n done wt my music 'amali'.... fuhhhhhh God gv me strenght to settle everything so that i can spend more time wt my families especially my precious kids....

i dont think i ask more agn coz i realize life is short...nothing that would be so memoriable if we dont make it happen by d time running...we dont know when we will stop breathing n see each other so i try to appreciate every moment i hv in life so tht i wont regret d day im gone forever... 

"appreciate every moment u hv now..."

0 comments: